Report for Test Suite Collection

Can we export report from test suilte collection result to the other type using console mode execution keywords and also place it into my own desire directory without timestamp folder ( i mean by using -reportFolder function ) ?

4 Likes

Fhadel Fadillah said:

Can we export report from test suilte collection result to the other type using console mode execution keywords and also place it into my own desire directory without timestamp folder ( i mean by using -reportFolder function ) ?

Hi Fhadel,

Unfortunately, Katalon Studio does not support export test execution reports to other types in console mode as well as place it into your preferred folder.

However, I will pass the suggestion to the team for discussion.

Thank you for using Katalon Studio,
Liam

I have the same problem with Fhadel Fadillah. In console mode ,it is really not convenient to deal with summary report of suite collection. Wish the optimization will be reallized soon.

1 Like

I am looking for this support. Checked in the latest version 5.7.1, still nothing added.

Hi @Liam B,

Any update on this ? After a test suite collection is executed to check its consolidated report we need to manually right click the test suite collection report folder (*.rp) file and export it as HTML file.

So it is not possible to do it from the pipe line where we execute the test suite collection using console mode, so please provide the option to retrieve the report from command line as well.

1 Like

Hi @Liam B Any update on this ?

Sunil Kumar A said:

Hi @Liam B Any update on this ?

Hi Sunil,

We have shared this with our team and this feature request is in the queue for consideration. We will keep you posted with further updates.

Regards,

The exact issue bothers me as well, really wish the optimization will be realized soon :slight_smile:

@Liam_B Hi … please update us once it is fixed.

I really need this :slight_smile:

Thank a lot for supporting
Hope this function will be released soon

I also really need this, pleaseee Katalon Team =)

Hi Katalon Dev

Is this feature available in latest Katalon 7.0 - Having a single consolidated report for suite collection execution
I believe No, could you please clarify

Thanks

Hi @musaffir.puthukudi

Test Suite Collection report (in JUnit) is available for Katalon Studio Enterprise users only. Please subscribe to the Katalon license for using this feature.

Jass