Linux - openBrowser does not seem to have correct session timeout

Hi,

When I run a test on Linux using version 5, and Firefox is not available to open URL, it takes 6 hours until it fails…any ideas how to get it to fail quicker…like default 30 seconds?

The settings I use are default settings with 30 second timeout…can this be a Linux issue?

Create New Customer and Order FAILED because (of) Unable to open browser with url: ‘https://www.greensmoke.com’ (Root cause: org.openqa.selenium.remote.UnreachableBrowserException: Error communicating with the remote browser. It may have died.

Start / End / Elapsed: 2017-11-26 19:17:46.849 / 2017-11-27 01:17:58.955 / 06:00:12.106

Thank you!

Hii yaacov
Can you please help me how you configure katalon on linux,can you please share some reference docs and commands to use katalon on linux

1. First you need to Download the latest Linux version and install.

2. Make sure you have the right Java version.

3. Depending on the browser you are running, you might need XVFB running and Export Display.

4. You go into the Katalon directory and run something like this:

{code}
./katalon -runMode=console -projectPath="/opt/katalon/test/test1.prj" -reportFolder=./Reports/test1/myFirstTest -reportFileName=report -retry=1 -retryFailedTestCases=true -testSuitePath=“Test Suites/test/myFirstTest” -browserType=Firefox

{code}

Try not to have any spaces in the names of your test suites.

Hope that helps you get started.