CS agents will respond to tickets via forum instead of private helpdesk to support other users with similar issues.

Katalon could not open Safari browser

I recorded test in Chrome and try to run it on Safari. I have installed SafariDriver but test still failed to open browser.

Here are error message:
Test Cases/ML-test FAILED because (of) Unable to open browser with url: '' (Root cause: org.openqa.selenium.remote.UnreachableBrowserException: Failed to connect to SafariDriver after 10072 ms
Build info: version: '2.53.0', revision: '35ae25b', time: '2016-03-15 17:00:58'
System info: host: 'ip-10-101-37-40.ap-southeast-2.compute.internal', ip: '10.101.37.40', os.name: 'Mac OS X', os.arch: 'x86_64', os.version: '10.12.6', java.version: '1.8.0_102'
Driver info: driver.version: CSafariDriver)

Can anyone help?

Comments

• Found the answer here: https://docs.katalon.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=3179464

Katalon does not support Safari at the moment. Would be good to take out the unsupported browsers from the Run list.

• Thanks Michelle, you saved a hell a lot of my time debugging this issue.

• Does not support Safari on both Windows and MacOS yet when using 'Execute test from specific step'.
    So it should support Safari.

• I seem to be getting the same error but for Firefox. I have 100 iterations and usually fails at least once out of the 100.:

Root cause: org.openqa.selenium.remote.UnreachableBrowserException

And it times out in hours...sometimes as much as 6 hours....I am trying to find a way how to lower that timeout to 30 seconds, any ideas?

• @Natalia Volkova said:
    Does not support Safari on both Windows and MacOS yet when using 'Execute test from specific step'.
    So it should support Safari.

Yes it supports Safari but only 9,10. Safari 11 is not supported yet