How to handle this error “Unable to click on object” . Cant find the element by path or id ….

Hey ,

I tried to find element by xpath/ id … but nothing work. he still can click or find this element .

I will be happy for suggestion

im getting error “Test Cases/Entitlmenet_Error FAILED because (of) Unable to click on object ‘Object Repository/Entitlment_Error/Page_PlainID DEV/span_Entitlement’ (Root cause: com.kms.katalon.core.webui.exception.WebElementNotFoundException: Web element with id: ‘Object Repository/Entitlment_Error/Page_PlainID DEV/span_Entitlement’ located by ‘By.xpath: //span[count(. | id(“plainid-app”)/div/div[1]/div[1]/div/div[2]/div[5]/div[1]/span[2] //[@id=“plainid-app”]/div/div[1]/div[1]/div/div[2]/div[5]/div[1]/span[2]) = count(id(“plainid-app”)/div/div[1]/div[1]/div/div[2]/div[5]/div[1]/span[2] //[@id=“plainid-app”]/div/div[1]/div[1]/div/div[2]/div[5]/div[1]/span[2])][count(. | //[@class = ‘menu-page-name’]) = count(//[@class = ‘menu-page-name’])]’ not found)”

Unable to click on object ‘Object Repository/Page_PlainID DEV/span_Entitlement’ (Root cause: com.kms.katalon.core.webui.exception.WebElementNotFoundException: Web element with id: ‘Object Repository/Page_PlainID DEV/span_Entitlement’ located by ‘By.xpath: //*[@id=\“plainid-app\”]/div/div[1]/div[1]/div/div[2]/div[5]/div[1]/span[2]’ not found)

Hey,

i tried this solution its still doesn’t work

he can find and click on elements

You can refer to this solution here: http://forum.katalon.com/questions/element-not-found-exception/