Dynamically set projectsettings

Is there a way to change project settings in runtime?

No you can’t change project settings in runtime directly. Why do you need this purpose?

In order to change the remote Desired Capabilities per run. I need to integrate with CrossBrowserTesting.com and use a set of 12 different system configs for the same script execution. Does this already exist somewhere?

Ah you can use define multiple profiles of desired capabilities through here: http://docs.katalon.com/display/KD/Execution+Settings#ExecutionSettings-DesiredCapabilities

And then select the custom execution you want to execute, is that a good approach?

No because I want to set multiple desired capabilities and have the script run through each using a cloud service.

The topic is closed due to inactiveness. Feel free to create a new one if you have any concerns.

Hi Trong ,

1. Need help on how to run Katalon Studio developed scripts on Cloud .
    2.From UI I am able to add Remote URL (for browserstack and trigger manually) , I am looking for automated way to include Browserstack URL in script and how to trigger from CLI .

Thanks,

Hi, you can try this:

First import this library:
import com.kms.katalon.core.configuration.RunConfiguration

Second, in the listener, you can ask what browser you are going to use:

if (navegador.equals(“HEADLESS_DRIVER”)){

// Here, you introduce the arguments or param necessary
RunConfiguration.setWebDriverPreferencesProperty(“args”, “[”–window-size=1920,1080"]")

}