Katalon authentication problem in TeamCity

Hi there,

We completed the Katalon integration with TeamCity. Even though on a local machine it is being successfully executed, once we set up a remote computer to run the tests on, we get a kind of error in TeamCity stating: ‘Katalon is not activated. Please use -email and -password to pass in your account!’

Just to clarify. We DID activate the Katalon and are able to execute tests. Also, when running the same command via command line, the tests do get executed.
However, when TeamCity is trying to run the command line on the agent of our remote machine, we get this message:
Katalon is not activated. Please use -email and -password to pass in your account!

Hello, my situation:

jenkins installed on win7 machine as “windows service”,
katalon studio installed on the same machine (activated via “offline activation”).

The problem is, when I run my test in jenkins, I get “Katalon is not activated” message. Adding username and password to cmd won’t help, I get “Network error! Cannot execute activation.” error. I suppose this is because my company blocks many ports, in addition I’m not able to configure proxy.

Do you have any suggestion how to solve this problem? On katalon or jenkins side.

ps.

if I start jenkins not in “windows service mode”, but just run java -jar jenkins.war all is fine. But jenkins on that machine must work as windows service and I’m not allowed to change it…

Thank you, Vinh Nguyen ! Much appreciated ! This helped.

Please pass in your registered email and password on Katalon website in this case using -email and -password parameters. TeamCity and as well other CI tools uses different local system account in their job execution so Katalon Studio will be recognized as unactivated in this case, e.g:

katalon -runMode=console -projectPath="C:\Users\Admin\Katalon Studio\ry\ry.prj" -reportFolder="Reports" -reportFileName="report" -retry=0 -testSuitePath="Test Suites/TS_RegressionTest" -browserType="Chrome" -email = "youremail@gmail.com" -password=12345678