Unable to click on object, stale element reference: element is not attached to the page document

Here is my script

WebUI.callTestCase(findTestCase('Login'), [:], FailureHandling.STOP_ON_FAILURE)
WebUI.click(findTestObject('Object Repository/AddInternalUser/Page_Home Page/a_Administrasi'))
WebUI.click(findTestObject('Object Repository/AddInternalUser/Page_Home Page/a_Penatausahaan User'))
WebUI.click(findTestObject('Object Repository/AddInternalUser/Page_Home Page/a_Daftar User'))
WebUI.setText(findTestObject('Object Repository/AddInternalUser/Page_Detail User/input__Email'), 'internalakki14@yopmail.com')
WebUI.setText(findTestObject('Object Repository/AddInternalUser/Page_Detail User/input__Name'), 'akki internal')WebUI.click(findTestObject('Object Repository/AddInternalUser/Page_Data User/button_Cari'))
WebUI.click(findTestObject('Object Repository/AddInternalUser/Page_Data User/i_akki internal_ion ion-trash-'))

but i got an error. in this line of code:

WebUI.click(findTestObject('Object Repository/AddInternalUser/Page_Data User/i_akki internal_ion ion-trash-'))

and this is the object path

anybody please help me?

image.png

Hello,

Can you check that element is Clickable or not?
Try the following code:

WebUI.verifyElementClickable(findTestObject(‘Object Repository/AddInternalUser/Page_Data User/i_akki internal_ion ion-trash-’), 20)

WebUI.click(findTestObject(‘Object Repository/AddInternalUser/Page_Data User/i_akki internal_ion ion-trash-’))

let me know if you have any question.

i found this error

Capture.PNG