Integrate into Azure DevOps

Can Katalon integrate with Azure DevOps? Or will this feature be added in the future? SO far I can’t find any information about it, other than a post where someone used the command line to connect to VSTS (Now DevOps)

Thanks in advance.

Yeah, I can’t even get the command line part to work https://docs.katalon.com/katalon-studio/docs/vststfsvso-integration.html.

http://forum.katalon.com/discussion/8464/execution-of-web-automation-on-vsts-using-host-agent-vs2017

Hi all

Can Katalon integrate with Azure Dev ops, so that while the test plan is texecuted, corresponding test case scould be executed?

Hi Katalon Team,

Please can you advise on this subject? For us to implement Katalon, we need to show how the tool integrates with the release process in VSTS/Azure DevOps. What is the recommended usage / best practice?

Many thanks.

Hi Katalon Team,

Please can you advise on this subject? For us to implement Katalon, we need to come with POC where the tool integrates with the release process in VSTS/Azure DevOps. What is the recommended usage / best practice?

Thanks,
Alish

If you have get any update or solution then pls share over here or with me

I am dealing with the same issue :slight_smile: if there is something new please update.

If there isn’t how can I run a c# program from Katalon?

Hello from July 2019. Still no response? :frowning:

1 Like

We are evaluating Katalon Studio for our Automation effort and this is a big thing for us.

hope it will help

1 Like

Another approach is use docker image to install and run katalon test cases over there in devops pipeline. Works like a charm.

Following link will help.

The issue isn’t running Katalon tests. When you create test plans in DevOps, it looks for MSTests to execute. There needs to be some sort of custom test adaptor. But then that would be RUNNING the test and would bypass the Katalon licensing model. We REALLY need ENERPRISE licensing with unlimited parallel executions so large organizations can use at scale. This is a big problem right now.

Hello @clif.molina

Please send your business enquiry to business@katalon.com. I believe they can help you find out an appropriate solution.

Happy Testing!

Jass

We have added katalon plugin in extension

Next step:
How to add “add task Execute Katalon Studio Tests to your list. You can quickly lookup Execute Katalon Studio Tests from the search box or find it under the Task category.”