Integration with reportportal.io

Do we have an integration with reportportal.io?
Pls provide some advice.

1 Like

sandeep kumar said:

Do we have an integration with reportportal.io?
Pls provide some advice.

Currently, there is no official reportportal.io integration, but fortunately we could make use of Katalon listener to send requests to self-deployed reportportal.io server.

1 Like

Is there any update how can we integrate Report portal in Katalon

Hi,

How can i do it? Could you please share the procedure (demo or some example) .
Thank you !

Cátia

Hi, Cátia

Please refer to this repo: https://github.com/NHP95/ReportPortal-Katalon-Integration. This was my attempt to integrate Katalon with ReportPortal.io several months ago.

1 Like

Hi Phu,
I followed the procedure you suggested on the repo above but i had some errors with Registering the ReportPortal listener. Do you know how i can fix it or even have any hint to solve it?

On the log Viewer when i run test case is shown “getInstance().addListenerEventHandle(new com.extension.reportportal.listener.ReportPortalListener(Sample_Launch, Sample_Suite))”

Thank you!

Cátia

Can you show me the errors? Have you imported the listener into the test suites ? Do your suites look like this?

1 Like

Hi Phu,
I have followed the procedure and am able to implement Katalon integration with Reportportal. Thanks much for your support.

A post was split to a new topic: Test Cases in Katalon Studio- cannot find in ReportPortal