Katalon Studio v5.8 - It's time for the all-new API testing experience
prakasam
Katalon Apprentice
10/10/2018

When upgrade to 5.7 to 5.8 ketalon studio all my test cases was deleted , how i can revert back it

Hi Team, 

I am saving my project in katalon studio folder until yesterday. today morning I saw the alert message to update. so I have updated and the project was auto-saved and installed a new version. it was launched there were no files in a project .. only folders appear. 

my Project( Pasti)  folder and subfolders only appear inside all files empty 
- test cases 
- object repository 
- test suite
- reports 

is there any solution to get back my project/files. 

Upvote

Comments

• Alice
    Katalon Ambassador
    10/10/2018
    Hi prakasam,
    Stored project on another folder better than that for the building project. When you upgrade build folder was changed by new version folder and your project will disappear... 
    Are you use git to check out project? Apply this statement to revert "git reset --hard" ...

Upvote
  • prakasam
    Katalon Apprentice
    10/11/2018
    Alice said:
    Hi prakasam,
    Stored project on another folder better than that for the building project. When you upgrade build folder was changed by new version folder and your project will disappear... 
    Are you use git to check out project? Apply this statement to revert "git reset --hard" ...

thanks for your advice. I learned yesterday for that. .. I did not configure git  .. 
    Upvote