Not able to handle chat window to minimize in Katalon studio

Hi,

I am not able to handle the chat window which displaying on top of the submit button. I was not able to click the submit button on home page. first need to minimize chat window and click on submit button.

Capture 2.PNG

Capture1.PNG

http://forum.katalon.com/discussion/9337/tip-my-test-is-broken-nothing-works-please-help-me#latest

Please add your code… HTML, scripts and so on.

What submit button are you talking about? It is impossible to tell without the code.

Below is the code:WebUI.navigateToUrl('navigate to url')
WebUI.click(findTestObject('Page_Login/Page_TecProtec/svg_Chat with us_lc-1vdo6ze e5'))

WebUI.click(findTestObject('Page_Login/Page_TecProtec/MoreInformation'))
WebUI.setText(findTestObject('Object Repository/Page_Login/Page_TecProtec/Page_TecProtec/Page_TecProtec/input_Get in touch with us_for'),'abc')

Displaying error message as below:

[FAILED] - Unable to click on object ‘Object Repository/Page_Login/Page_TecProtec/MoreInformation’ (Root cause: org.openqa.selenium.WebDriverException: unknown error: Element <button _ngcontent-c1="" class=“btn btn-primary” data-target="#myModal" data-toggle=“modal” type=“button”>… is not clickable at point (1059, 546). Other element would receive the click:

(Session info: chrome=69.0.3497.100)

There is an iframe that is blocking your element. Add this before WebUI.setText():

WebUI.waitForElementClickable(findTestObject('Object Repository/Page_Login/Page_TecProtec/Page_TecProtec/Page_TecProtec/input_Get in touch with us_for'), 10, FailureHandling.STOP_ON_FAILURE)

Thanks Mate.

After edit as below

WebUI.waitForElementClickable(findTestObject('Page_Login/Page_TecProtec/MoreInformation'), 10,FailureHandling.STOP_ON_FAILURE)WebUI.click(findTestObject('Page_Login/Page_TecProtec/MoreInformation'))WebUI.waitForElementClickable(findTestObject('Object Repository/Page_Login/Page_TecProtec/Page_TecProtec/Page_TecProtec/input_Get in touch with us_for'), 10, FailureHandling.STOP_ON_FAILURE)

Display error message as below:

[FAILED] - Unable to click on object ‘Object Repository/Page_Login/Page_TecProtec/MoreInformation’ (Root cause: org.openqa.selenium.WebDriverException: unknown error: Element <button _ngcontent-c1="" class=“btn btn-primary” data-target="#myModal" data-toggle=“modal” type=“button”>… is not clickable at point (1059, 546). Other element would receive the click:

(Session info: chrome=69.0.3497.100)

The button_ngcontent-c1 is still blocked by an iframe.

You can still do the following:

1. Make sure that iframe element is closed (is this expected behaviour?)
2. Prolong the wait time (change the ‘10’ seconds value in waitForElementClicable), or add a WebUI.delay() command.
3. Use javascript executor: see http://forum.katalon.com/discussion/2008/execute-javascript.

What about the setText and ‘unable to click the object’? Have you tried any of the proposed solutions?

Mate Mrse said:

What about the setText and ‘unable to click the object’? Have you tried any of the proposed solutions?

setText will be the next step after the below completed.

WebUI.click(findTestObject('Page_Login/Page_TecProtec/MoreInformation'))

Currently not able to handle the above click due to Chat window on top of the **MoreInformation **button. Thanks.

You need to minimize the chat window. Locate the element by using css or xpath locators. I cannot tell from the HTML you posted what is it.