How to Highlight Test object in each and every step ( 2 ) [Web Testing] (25)

Hi, I have created a keyword to highlight testobject. Please tell me how to call this keyword globally in such a way that it should highlight testobject of each step during test case execution public class HighlightE…

[Katalon Webinar] Software Testing Trends 2019 — Stay Ahead of the Game [Events] (7)

The year 2019 continues to witness the tremendous changes in technology and digital transformation, requiring organizations to constantly innovate and reinvent. To help you get ready for the game, Katalon and ToolsQA …

TeamCity and Katalon Integration [Tips and Tricks] (11)

We are using Katalon Studio 5.9.1 to automate about 100 tests for our AngularJS applications. We did not find much on the Internet about TeamCity Continuous Integration, so I am posting this here for feedback. There ar…

[TIP] My test is BROKEN! NOTHING WORKS! PLEASE HELP ME! [Tips and Tricks] (12)

If you find yourself saying something like the title of this post, take a deep breath and relax. Do that BEFORE you reach for the keyboard and BEFORE you start typing. Yes, there are some pretty smart people on this fo…

[Israel] [Meetup] Life is Honey on Mobile Test Automation [Events] (2)

Hi all, We’re excited to introduce the Meetup in Israel, hosted by Yoni Flenner - an Automation Instructor, Consultant, and Implementer with 13 years experience. Topic: LIFE IS A HONEY ON MOBILE TEST AUTOMATION Ti…

Welcome to Katalon Community! [Uncategorized] (1)
openBrowser function doesn't work from 5.10.1 update [Web Testing] (9)
Mouse hover and Click in IE 11 is not working [Web Testing] (4)
Unable to save test case [Bug Reports] (8)
Looking for testing our SDK [General Discussions] (1)
Preciso de um manual completo em português. [Test Executions and Integrations] (1)
Not able to run test with Edge 18.17763 [Web Testing] (2)
Quotes in URL is throwing 400 Bad Request error. [API / Web Services Testing] (1)
why can't i pause different seconds in if else case [Bug Reports] (3)
Unable to start application in this device : Support for Xcode 0.0 is not supported [Mobile Testing] (10)
Appium 1.9.0 [Mobile Testing] (13)
Custom Keyword: get contents of HTML elements as a list of strings [Tips and Tricks] (4)
I can not launch the IOS application on my iphone emulator. [Mobile Testing] (2)
can't mobile object spy [Mobile Testing] (3)
How do i can click random item of dropdown list? [Web Testing] (3)
Unable to run app in katalon [Mobile Testing] (2)
Unable to create a test case (mobile application testing) [Mobile Testing] (5)
selectFrame HELP with [error] Invalid argument and/or [error] Timeout [General Discussions] (8)
Uploading Current Day Files [Web Testing] (2)
Can't upload image Katalon Recorder in Chorme [Bug Reports] (2)
URL Verification [Web Testing] (12)
Can Katalon record Tests with CSS selectors rather than the default Xpath? [Feature / Improvement Suggestions] (12)
What virtual machine is being used for remote execution? [Web Testing] (3)
How to Step Back or Rerun Breakpoint in Debug Mode? [Web Testing] (2)
Consulta SQL, archivo excel y uso de variables Globales [Web Testing] (7)