Write the sl4J logs into a text file

I want to write the sl4J logs into a text file instead of console. Is there any way to do that

I would write a new keyword or method in java. something like this may help:
https://www.homeandlearn.co.uk/java/write_to_textfile.html

Katalon Studio uses the logback as the implementation of the slf4j interface. Some articles on the web explains how to use SLF4J and Logback. For example, please refer to:

Once I have ever tried to change the logback configuration in Katalon Studio. See the following post:.

In this post, I tried to change the format of log messages by modifying the logback configuration. Similarly you can add new appender which writes message into file by modifying the logback configuration.

Here I just mention, it is possible. But it requires a fair amount of programming work.

In How can I change the message format of WebUI.comment("msg")? + logging into FILE I described how to overwrite the Logback configuration dynamically. It worked. But I am afraid that technique is not very easy.

@devalex88 once expressed his opinion:

Yes, this would be the most intuitive method of customizing Logback setup.

@pdokuparthi,

KS v6.1.2 does not support looking for the Logback configuration file in the current Katalo project. Katalon Studio app needs to be changed.