Unlock screen with passcode

@thongnmtran - Hi dude, any chance of helping out with this situation? So I have an Android device set up with a PIN and I wanted to test notifications on the lock screen. The lock command you mentioned in How to lock mobile device? driver.lockDevice() works fine but driver.unlockDevice() or the Unlock Device Katalon command is failing. With the device set to swipe, the unlockDevice() command will unlock the phone and swipe up to get to the main screen successfully. With a security lock, I can see the device unlocks to display the lock screen successfully but Katalon then throws an error.

The error is showing: Reason: org.openqa.selenium.WebDriverException: An unknown server-side error occurred while processing the command. Original error: Cannot start the 'io.appium.unlock' application.

I assume driver.unlockDevice() is using the Unlock application on the device but it cannot access this due to the lock protection on the device.

Can you think of or do you know a way to unlock the device when it has a security lock applied? Thank you