Weekly Katalon FAQs (2) - Katalon Sign-up and Login issues

:point_right: See also: Non-technical FAQs (2) - Testing from scratch: Glossary for Testing 101

:loudspeaker: FAQs listed in this topic

6. Do I need separate accounts for different Katalon Products and the Katalon Community?
7. Can I use a personal email to sign up for a Katalon account?
8. What should I do if I forget my username or password for my Katalon accounts?

6. Do I need separate accounts for different Katalon Products and the Katalon Community?

No. You only need to sign up for one Katalon account to log in and use all Katalon Products and other programs.

7. Can I use a personal email to sign up for a Katalon account?

You can still use your personal email with limited privileges.

According to the license agreement β€œduring your registration for your Katalon account, you will provide a name and an email address, and indicate your organization, if applicable. If this email address is not a valid business email address, your use will be limited to the standard license for Katalon Studio and you will not be able to use Katalon Studio Enterprise or Katalon Runtime Engine.”

8. What should I do if I forget my username or password of Katalon accounts?

Follow these quick steps to recover your login credentials:

• Step 1: Hit the β€œForgot your password” button

• Step 2: Fill in your email in the pop-up Reset Password box

• Step 3: Tick the β€œI’m not a robot” box and hit the β€œReset password” button

• Step 4: Check your email and get your password reset

Kindly check out this example for detailed steps:

ezgif.com-gif-maker
Should further concerns come up with your signing up or logging into your account, please refer to the mailbox Community@katalon.com

:star2: How would you rate this FAQ topic?

0 voters

:pushpin: Katalon Community Non-technical FAQs are about common issues besides the technical usage of Katalon products. Those cover such concerns about sign-in, purchase, billing, support, and communications at Katalon user assets.

:interrobang: Want to recommend a topic?- leave it here!

7 Likes