Katalon Store is coming soon. Feel free to suggest your wanted plugins!

Hi,

as on the former thread mentioned (Suggestion: To Add Integration with (TestLink) Test Case Management)

it would be nice to have some TestLink integration by a new Katalon Studio plugin.

Thanks

4 Likes

It would be nice to have plugins for automation common trends. For example plugin for integration with common test management tools. Functionality to export your projects and can run through other IDEs.( Eclipse, Netbeans etc)
Plugins to utilize other frameworks.( Robot, SPOCK,Carina, jmeter etc)

2 Likes

Team, excited to see Katalon store coming along.
As most of the product applications works best with analytics it will be good to have inbuilt Katalon plugin to track and test Google analytics events and dimensions. Similar to what Google debugger does.
Hope it make sense.

I would like a plugin that allows one to modify how objects are saved in the object repository when the recorder is used. Having the default name be something like the element’s xpath would help enormously when elements do not have defined IDs, or when data can change between test case executions.

I would like a plugin to import/convert Postman scripts.

I would like a plugin to import test cases directly into Team Foundation Server (TFS).

The issue I have is as follows: When I use the editor to make a request from a request object in the object repository I have a view on the right side that shows me the HTTP response of it so I can just take a look at the requestBody.

But that functionality is lost as soon as I move onto test cases and test suites. When I run a test case that contains a request object, I dont have any way to look at the response body except to print it into the console, which is quite tedious for larger JSON objects.

So mainly I would like to have the HTTP response view accessable on the test case and the test suite layer, so it would be possible to select a request that had a verification step fail and look at the complete response.

If it was possible to then also include those responses in the test report of the test suite, that would be the cherry on top.

I am not really sure if that is something that is best solved via plugin but I got redirected to this post by @ThanhTo so I thought I just put it down in its own comment here

1 Like

Hello @ThanhTo

I have created a post in the Katalon Plugin section in this forum for my request 1. I was wondering if that is the place for request about plugins > From the Plugin Store > Request New Plugin We land in that section so I added my request over there too.

Hi @manpreet.mukkar

Yes that is indeed the place to request plug-in. It’s okay to do both places as we are collecting ideas from both places.

Regards !

Hi all,

Katalon Store (beta) is available now at https://store.katalon.com!

More details can be found here.

Try out the plugins, maximize testing efficiency, feel free to let us know your feedback and suggestions!

Cheers,

Katalon team

1 Like

Support for Edge on windows 10 would be a must for me as this is essential for desktop browser testing!

2 Likes

Just FYI - we’ve built a TestRail integration plugin for Katalon Studio. If you have any feedback or suggestions we are happy to hear from you.

FYI, we built a Katalon plugin for bamboo in bamboo marketplace. You can try it here.
https://docs.katalon.com/katalon-studio/docs/bamboo-integration.html#prerequisites

2 Likes

Hi all,

Are you still new to Katalon Store?

Join this webinar to learn how to utilize this platform. Our product expert will walk you through:

• Insights on Katalon Store and usage guidelines
  • How to apply plugins to maximize testing efficiency in Katalon Studio
  • How to publish plugins and share custom keywords
  • How to monetize plugins and meet market demands in Katalon Store

Who should attend?

• Agile team members, QAs, and software developers
  • Project managers, CTOs
  • Anyone who wants to make the most use of Katalon functionalities

If you are unable to join us, we recommend you register to receive access to the recording.

Register now!

Alex, I would really appreciate if you can provide detailed document for this integration to work. The provided document on the Testrail integration does not put light on all aspects. Thanks !

Need plugin for TFS Integration with Katalon.
Urgently!!!

2 Likes

There is no plugin store in my katalon studio. How can i reload my plugins?

Hi,

TestLink Integration plugin is now available in Katalon Store.

Install here

For more details, refer to this documentation for the plugin.

Cheers,
Katalon Store Team

Why? You run the CMD line and upload the Junit Testresult to get the test to be populated to TFS Build.
Of Course you need to have Katalon (Runtime) on your build Agent :slight_smile: