Issue of reading Excel sheet in Katalon Studio 7.9.1

Dear All,

I am using Katalon Studio 7.9.1 version and try to run my existing script for reading excel sheet data, I am facing the below error while executing the script.

Please help me to solve this issue.
I was tried “Issue of findTestData in Katalon 7.9” but it is not worked for me, because i could not find any other jar file with the NodeImpl.class.

java.lang.LinkageError: loader constraint violation in interface itable initialization: when resolving method “org.apache.xerces.dom.NodeImpl.getChildNodes()Lorg/w3c/dom/NodeList;” the class loader (instance of org/codehaus/groovy/tools/RootLoader) of the current class, org/apache/xerces/dom/NodeImpl, and the class loader (instance of ) for interface org/w3c/dom/Node have different Class objects for the type org/w3c/dom/NodeList used in the signature

Thanks in advance,
Guna Palani

Hi @gunaapps14,

The excel library of Katalon Studio 7.9.1 might cause conflicts.
Please try out these solutions and let us know if it works:

• Removing the stax-api-1.0.1.jar (see more)
  • Upgrade Katalon Studio to 8.2.0 beta

Thanks for your attention.

Regards,
Nam Nguyen.

This looks the same as

Please make a Test Case “whichJar” like the following and execute it:

import org.apache.xerces.dom.NodeImpl
URL u = NodeImpl.class.getResource("/" + NodeImpl.class.getName().replaceAll("\\.", "/") + ".class");
System.out.println(u);

This would print a message in the Console.

On my machine (Mac Book, Katalon Studio v8.2.0beta) I saw this, which is ok:

2021-10-15 13:51:32.773 DEBUG testcase.whichJar                        - 2: out.println(u)
jar:file:/Applications/Katalon%20Studio.app/Contents/Eclipse/plugins/org.codehaus.groovy_2.4.20.v202009301404-e2006-RELEASE/lib/org.apache.xerces.impl_2.11.0.jar!/org/apache/xerces/dom/NodeImpl.class

@gunaapps14

Which path do you find on your machine?
I guess you would find a path of some jar file located in the Drivers folder.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.