How to use rollup command? HELP

I have no idea how to use rollup command.
Can someone help me with it?

On the command reference page: https://docs.katalon.com/katalon-recorder/docs/selenese-selenium-ide-commands-reference.html there is only this:

rollup(rollupName, kwargs)
Arguments:

*rollupName - the name of the rollup command
*kwargs - keyword arguments string that influences how the rollup expands into commands

When I create testcase “test” and in another testcase i use command rollup and “test” in Target I’m getting error “currentTest is not defined”.

This might help

Note that I haven’t tried using it so it might be different in Katalon from how it works in Selenium IDE, but it looks like it could be useful.

As a tip, whenever I’m faced with a command I don’t understand, I’ll do a web search for selenium <command> in this case selenium rollup returns many more results.

Here’s a more in-depth tutorial

Thanks for helping but I’m afraid it won’t work. I tried this method and I’m getting same error > “currentTest is not defined”. I download source code of Katalon and search for “currentTest” and it seems to be only in this command code and it looks like this:

var loop = currentTest || htmlTestRunner.currentTest;

Hello everyone,

Currently, you can integrate Katalon Studio with JMeter via the JMeter Integration plugin which is free. Alternatively, you can manually integrate those two tools yourself by following this guide.

Cheers

Jass