Does Katalon support integration of other reporting frameworks such as, Allure or Extent Report? If yes, how?

I want to know whether Katalon supports integration of other reporting frameworks like Allure/Extent Report to use in my script.

1 Like

Hi there,

Katalon Studio doesn’t support the integration of other reporting frameworks currently. However, this feature is a part of our expansion in the future.

Thanks

1 Like

Hi,

Does any new feature is included to support Allure Report to use in the script?

1 Like

Is katalon supports Extent report now?

Hi Nguyen,

Is the katalon feature available to support Allure Report/Extent Report?

Hi,

Does Katalon now support extent and allure reporting?

Hello,

Does Katalon now support extent report reporting? or pie Chart ?

@Zarashima Does Katalon support allure now? Any update in new versions of Katalon to support the same?

I am able to integrate and generate the Extent reports in katalon, by using external libraries and creating custom keyword. The implementation is similar to the way we do it on eclipse.

1 Like

how to import the libraries, i have installed pluggin from the store but still not able to see

Any chance these steps are somewhere I can follow ??

The plugin was not showing up in Katalon Studio after installing the plugin so I am looking into it. In the meantime you can refer the https://gitlab.com/kaushik.mr/integrate_extent_with_katalon.git instance which has the sample implementation of the plugin.

You can download the jar in the “Plugin” folder and add the jar in the Plugin folder of your framework and after that you can refer the sample script which is implemented in the same GIT instance. Let me know if you need any help

1 Like

I have not drafted the procedure yet. You can refer the https://gitlab.com/kaushik.mr/integrate_extent_with_katalon.git instance which has the sample implementation of the plugin.

You can download the jar in the “Plugin” folder and add the jar in the Plugin folder of your framework and after that you can refer the sample script which is implemented in the same GIT instance. Let me know if you need any help

Hi Kaushik,

Where exactly will the extent report html file be generated after execution of the test??

You have to create a folder with the name “Extent” and all the reports will go into this folder

1 Like

I would like to add some more features and keywords to be use for customization of the report.
Please can you share the source of the Extent_Project_Demo.jar file

2 Likes

Hi Kaushik,

Have you implemented extent report for Test suite collection for creation of consolidated report kind of report summary.

Hi @Kaushik,

thank you for sharing Extent.
I downloaded it but when reloading plugins from Katalon, I got this error:

Thanks

Hi Kaushik,

I have downloaded you project and running it but report is not generating in extent folder ?
Can you please tell me how we can generate and where?

Hi Kaushik, Truly you deserve some kudos here as you have touched a very useful feature of the widely used Test Automation framework, Extent Report. There are literally vast resources in Selenium/Java/TestNG for its implementation and pretty much straightforward. However, in Katalon this seems little daunting. I just tried yours with an extremely tiny Login page and out just to see whether html reports generated under Extent. I imported/copied the Plugins jar file you mentioned. However, no luck yet. Any tips or pointers will be greatly appreciated. My tiny code containing Extent Report integration statements are attached. Have a gorgeous day. Regards, Mohammed