Partial screenshot and upload to Analytics bugs

When using Chrome Headless mode the screenshots are very small and only cover a part of the page. Is it possible to screenshot the complete page?

Another issue we have is screenshots not showing up in Katalon Analytics, although we do see the Report Uploader uploading the PNG files.

In the documentation is seems these screenshots should show up under “Attachments”, but we only see the StdOut.txt.

Robert,

I move this post to New Feature/Suggestion box for further investigating. Thank you so much for using Katalon Studio.

Robert Massa said:

When using Chrome Headless mode the screenshots are very small and only cover a part of the page. Is it possible to screenshot the complete page?

Another issue we have is screenshots not showing up in Katalon Analytics, although we do see the Report Uploader uploading the PNG files.

In the documentation is seems these screenshots should show up under “Attachments”, but we only see the StdOut.txt.

Hey Robert,

Would it be possible to send to us your project for further investigation? It’d be extremely helpful for the development team.

Thank you for choosing Katalon products,
Liam

Sure, where do I sent it to?

Robert Massa said:

Sure, where do I sent it to?

You could send a private message to me.

Regards,
Liam