Is there a way to Manage Object Repository outside of Katalon?

In order to avoid all of the clicking needed to be done, Is there a way to manage a List of Test Objects from outside of the Katalon studio that will be added by Katalon later?

Hello Mark,
WHat do you mean By Outside of katalon. You can Always Add your own object in object folder. Like you want to add a button without spy web. You can just create a object in object folder. and you can locate your element by defining your element with xpath, id, class name as you want.
Like this one, i have made my self for a text field with Xpath.

get.PNG

Thanks for the quick answer, I mean can we create a list(excel) outside of katalon that holds the selctor name(class, css, xpath) and the values (e.g. #Comment_2926 > div > div.Item-BodyWrap > div) in columns and then Katalon can create Objects out of that list?

@Md. Borhan Uddin Sarker said:
Hello Mark,
WHat do you mean By Outside of katalon. You can Always Add your own object in object folder. Like you want to add a button without spy web. You can just create a object in object folder. and you can locate your element by defining your element with xpath, id, class name as you want.
Like this one, i have made my self for a text field with Xpath.

Can you please share the screenshot (manual and script editor view ) of locating elements with xpaths?

Did you find a solution to this as I’m trying to do the same…
i have an object value that will change based on test data etc and so the only way to locate it would be to check the excel