Is there a way to Manage Object Repository outside of Katalon?

edited September 26 in Web Testing

In order to avoid all of the clicking needed to be done, Is there a way to manage a List of Test Objects from outside of the Katalon studio that will be added by Katalon later?

Comments

• Hello Mark,
    WHat do you mean By Outside of katalon. You can Always Add your own object in object folder. Like you want to add a button without spy web. You can just create a object in object folder. and you can locate your element by defining your element with xpath, id, class name as you want.
    Like this one, i have made my self for a text field with Xpath.

• Thanks for the quick answer, I mean can we create a list(excel) outside of katalon that holds the selctor name(class, css, xpath) and the values (e.g. #Comment_2926 > div > div.Item-BodyWrap > div) in columns and then Katalon can create Objects out of that list?

• I've seen that, it has to do with the test data but not with the Object repository

• @Md. Borhan Uddin Sarker said:
    Hello Mark,
    WHat do you mean By Outside of katalon. You can Always Add your own object in object folder. Like you want to add a button without spy web. You can just create a object in object folder. and you can locate your element by defining your element with xpath, id, class name as you want.
    Like this one, i have made my self for a text field with Xpath.

Can you please share the screenshot (manual and script editor view ) of locating elements with xpaths?