Apllication cant start

hello i cant start to spy mobile app and it stuck at starting application and cant capture object , but i try with another app it sucess ??

This may not be a good answer, could you try delete files in temp folder (C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Temp). What kind of app is that? Any animations? Maybe Katalon team would help more

Hi there,

Please try with the following solution:

navigate to Mobile settings: Project -> Settings -> Execution -> Default -> Mobile -> Android
Add ‘appWaitActivity’ key and value: ‘id.co.trakindo.flipboxsalesapp.views.activities.MainActivity’

After that settings has been added, please try again.

Hi there,

Looks like that logs don’t help much from our side. So can you please go to Window -> Katalon Studio Preferences -> Mobile and set ‘Appium Log Level’ value to ‘Debug’? After this step, please post Appium logs again :slight_smile:

Thanks

Hi there,

Can you help to send me your .appium log? It’s available in project itself

Thanks

I have same problem and this is my log :

[UiAutomator2] Unable to remove port forward ‘Error executing adbExec. Original error: ‘Command ‘C\:\\Users\\fransiscusd\.katalon\\tools\\android_sdk\\platform-tools\\adb.exe -P 5037 -s cbcab76f forward --remove tcp\:8200’ exited with code 1’; Stderr: ‘error: listener ‘tcp:8200’ not found’; Code: ‘1’’

Anyone can help? I already have 4 discussion but no one help, even Katalon team.

Hi please delete android sdk from katalon folder and reinstall again