did not provide any stacktrace

I have a problem to deploy the katalon Software in native app (mobile vs Samsung A5 vs 05.00.02) .

When I try to run a mobile spy Object , in a real device , the katalon shows me this fault “Unable to start aplication on this device. An uknown server-side error occurred while processing the command.Error Occurred while starting App…”.

With example code (APIDemos) works correctly.

The question is … Is it necessary deploy some library in the app, for the automate will be available ?

or Is it the installation fault in MAC PC?

It’s necessary implement some method in the source code?

Thanks in advance.

Regards

You don’t need to define this settings on iOS application as I believe this issue doesn’t happen on iOS application

Other question , if I would like configure to test the same App in IOS, ¿Is it necessary configure the same property, or I need other name and another value ?

OOOOOooo many thanks. The issue is solved.

[debug] [AndroidBootstrap] [UIAUTO STDOUT] INSTRUMENTATION_STATUS_CODE: 0
[debug] [AndroidBootstrap] [UIAUTO STDOUT] INSTRUMENTATION_STATUS: stream=
[debug] [AndroidBootstrap] [UIAUTO STDOUT] Test results for WatcherResultPrinter=.
[debug] [AndroidBootstrap] [UIAUTO STDOUT] Time: 26.707
[debug] [AndroidBootstrap] [UIAUTO STDOUT] OK (1 test)
[debug] [AndroidBootstrap] [UIAUTO STDOUT] INSTRUMENTATION_STATUS_CODE: -1
[debug] [UiAutomator] UiAutomator shut down normally
[debug] [UiAutomator] Moving to state ‘stopped’
[debug] [ADB] Attempting to kill all uiautomator processes
[debug] [ADB] Getting all processes with uiautomator
[debug] [ADB] Getting connected devices…
[debug] [ADB] 1 device(s) connected
[debug] [ADB] Running ‘/Applications/Katalon Studio.app/Contents/Eclipse/configuration/resources/tools/android_sdk/platform-tools/adb’ with args: ["-P",5037,"-s",“7bf351a9”,“shell”,“ps”]
[ADB] No uiautomator process found to kill, continuing…
[debug] [Logcat] Stopping logcat capture
[debug] [ADB] Running ‘/Applications/Katalon Studio.app/Contents/Eclipse/configuration/resources/tools/android_sdk/platform-tools/adb’ with args: ["-P",5037,"-s",“7bf351a9”,“shell”,“am”,“force-stop”,“io.appium.unlock”]
[debug] [AndroidDriver] Not cleaning generated files. Add `clearSystemFiles` capability if wanted.
[HTTP] <-- POST /wd/hub/session 500 43156 ms - 376

No you don’t need it. It is the problem of Appium itself. Can you set your Appium Log Level to “Debug” (You can find this option in Windows > Katalon Studio Preferences > Katalon > Mobile) , retry your execution and send me appium.log file which is available in your project folder?

I faced the same problem but my application is open and suddenly close. As i did Appium Log Level to “Debug” but its not working.

Error:

%the server did not provide any stacktrace information%
My appium.log:

[debug] [ADB] Running ‘C:\Users\saad bin usman\.katalon\tools\android_sdk\platform-tools\adb.exe’ with args: ["-P",5037,"-s",“629536c5”,“shell”,“ps”]

[debug] [ADB] Attempting to kill process 21201

[debug] [ADB] Running ‘C:\Users\saad bin usman\.katalon\tools\android_sdk\platform-tools\adb.exe’ with args: ["-P",5037,"-s",“629536c5”,“shell”,“kill”,"-0",21201]

[debug] [ADB] Running ‘C:\Users\saad bin usman\.katalon\tools\android_sdk\platform-tools\adb.exe’ with args: ["-P",5037,"-s",“629536c5”,“shell”,“kill”,21201]

[debug] [ADB] Running ‘C:\Users\saad bin usman\.katalon\tools\android_sdk\platform-tools\adb.exe’ with args: ["-P",5037,"-s",“629536c5”,“shell”,“kill”,21201]

[ADB] Cannot kill process 21201 in 1000 ms. Trying to force kill…

[debug] [ADB] Running ‘C:\Users\saad bin usman\.katalon\tools\android_sdk\platform-tools\adb.exe’ with args: ["-P",5037,"-s",“629536c5”,“shell”,“kill”,"-9",21201]

[debug] [Logcat] Stopping logcat capture

[debug] [ADB] Running ‘C:\Users\saad bin usman\.katalon\tools\android_sdk\platform-tools\adb.exe’ with args: ["-P",5037,"-s",“629536c5”,“shell”,“am”,“force-stop”,“io.appium.unlock”]

[debug] [AndroidDriver] Not cleaning generated files. Add `clearSystemFiles` capability if wanted.

[HTTP] <-- POST /wd/hub/session 500 45091 ms - 247

i have problem when mobile object spy-> click on start then application is not lunched…

debug] [ADB] Running ‘C:\Users\saethan\.katalon\tools\android_sdk\platform-tools\adb.exe’ with args: ["-P",5037,"-s",“db66786”,“shell”,“am”,“start”,"-W","-n",“io.appium.settings/.Settings”,"-a",“android.intent.action.MAIN”,"-c",“android.intent.category.LAUNCHER”,"-f",“0x10200000”]

sa ethan said:

i have problem when mobile object spy-> click on start then application is not lunched…

debug] [ADB] Running ‘C:\Users\saethan\.katalon\tools\android_sdk\platform-tools\adb.exe’ with args: [“-P”,5037,“-s”,“db66786”,“shell”,“am”,“start”,“-W”,“-n”,“io.appium.settings/.Settings”,“-a”,“android.intent.action.MAIN”,“-c”,“android.intent.category.LAUNCHER”,“-f”,“0x10200000”]

plz tell me what is a reason exactly and why not open my emulator…

hii master
can you help me to solved this problem?

image.png