Sir, i wanted to know how to compare. like wise take an example, if i am logging into any site and i want to compare thr title, if it match than login is successfull. hoiw should i compare

Sir, i wanted to know how to compare. like wise take an example, if i am logging into any site and i want to compare thr title, if it match than login is successfull. hoiw should i compare.

Thank you sir,but i want to do it manually, u can have a look , in the screenshot.

at the 13th step i have given a command to get the title after login, than i want to compare the expected title with actual title, before clicking on the logout button.if it matches than login is successful ,else not.

so i want to know what is the keyword and what are the steps & how to do it. plz show me.

Its simple,first you need to get the current window tittle and store it,then compare it will actual

Try this ,instead of “CURA Healthcare Service”,please give the tittle which you want to verify.

windowTitle = WebUI.getWindowTitle()

WebUI.verifyMatch(windowTitle, ‘CURA Healthcare Service’, false)

**Note:-**If you don’t know the the tittle of you window ,then try this to get tittle:- WebUI.getWindowTitle()

can any one help me out,after taking the screenshots where is the shot stored?

Now it is working???

Thank you so much

You can do it using ‘Get Window Title’ keyword, e.g:

assert WebUI.getWindowTitle == "Expected title"

If u will give the correct URL ,then that particular page will open,that do the same thing in Script mode,then click to "Manual " mode automatically your script will change to manual mode.No need of doing extra coding.

Try this ,instead of “CURA Healthcare Service”,please give the tittle which you want to verify.

windowTitle = WebUI.getWindowTitle()

WebUI.verifyMatch(windowTitle, ‘CURA Healthcare Service’, false)