Not able to get execution information through email

i have set up my email server settings in Project >>Settings >> Email to my personal gmail account, and i added my work email as a Mail Recipient in execution information in my test suit.

but i’m not getting any email or error message, am i missing something here?

i know that i need to use the bank’s email server to send.

i didn’t really fix it but thats what i know

can you dercribe more detail. i don’t understand. i have same error. but i don’t know how solve this issue.

i found out because i’m inside a bank i will not be able to use gmail to send.

thanks for your help :slight_smile:

yes i did follow them, but its still not working

Hi there,

Have you tried to test your email settings using ‘Send Test Email’ feature from Email Settings yet? What message which is displayed from your side?

Thanks

Hi there,

Do you follow email configuration on this page: https://docs.katalon.com/display/KD/How+to+configure+email+settings+in+Email+Preferences ? There are some notes at the end of this page that you need to follow in order to send email properly

Thanks

i am also still facing the same have they fixed the issues in 5.4.1

Katalon Studio 64 Bit v5.4.1 - No Email Sent After Test Suite Runs

See attached MS Word file with screen shots of various Katalon Studio settings…

Katalon Studio 64 Bit v5.4.1 - No Email Sent After Test Suite Runs.docx

2 Likes

I facing same issue as mention above by David in Word document.

Katalon Studio Windows 64 v5.4.1 will only send an email if there are no attachments…

Ensure that all 5 check boxes in Project Settings - Email - Report Format are unchecked and you can send an email when you run the Test Suite using the Katalon Studio interface…

However, you cannot send an email if you run the Test Suite in Console Mode (Command Prompt), even if you ensure that all 5 check boxes in Project Settings - Email - Report Format are unchecked…

My apologies for the misinformation - I have discovered that the Security team at my university has instituted an email policy to prevent our staff from receiving emails with .zip file attachments!

When I now configure the Katalon Studio email settings to send to an “outside” email account, the Katalon Summary Report functionality works properly, whether I use the GMail SMTP Server or my university’s SMTP Server…

The Katalon Summary Report functionality also works properly when I run a Test Suite using Console Mode, if I use “outside” email accounts when email attachments are included…

I have no explanation as to why the Katalon Summary Report functionality also works properly when I run a Test Suite using Console Mode, using both “inside” and “outside” email accounts when there are no email attachments included…

I will leave that mystery for others to discover…!

Hi I am facing the same issue on Send test email. Anyone resolve the problem. please help, its a showstopper…