What do you need help with

I set up the job in Jenkins to run the test case however, it seems that Jenkins did not run it. Here is the command and the Console output:

katalon -runMode=console -consoleLog -projectPath=\\\"C:\\\\Users\\\\Pavlovic\\\\Katalon Studio\\\\TestProject\\\\TestProject.prj\\\" -reportFolder=\\\"Reports\\\" -reportFileName=\\\"report\\\" -retry=2 -retryFailedTestCases=true -testSuitePath=\\\"Test Suites/TestSuite2\\\" -browserType=\\\"Chrome\\\"
Started by user admin
Building in workspace C:\\\\Program Files (x86)\\\\Jenkins\\\\workspace\\\\KatalonTestSuiteRun
[KatalonTestSuiteRun] $ cmd /c call C:\\\\WINDOWS\\\\TEMP\\\\hudson2158723379236872407.bat

C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Jenkins\\workspace\\KatalonTestSuiteRun>cd C:\\Users\\Pavlovic\\Desktop\\Katalon_Studio_Windows_64-4.6

C:\\Users\\Pavlovic\\Desktop\\Katalon_Studio_Windows_64-4.6>katalon -runMode=console -consoleLog -projectPath=\"C:\\Users\\Pavlovic\\Katalon Studio\\TestProject\\TestProject.prj\" -reportFolder=\"Reports\" -reportFileName=\"report\" -retry=2 -retryFailedTestCases=true -testSuitePath=\"Test Suites/TestSuite2\" -browserType=\"Firefox\"

C:\\Users\\Pavlovic\\Desktop\\Katalon_Studio_Windows_64-4.6>echo Success
Success

C:\\Users\\Pavlovic\\Desktop\\Katalon_Studio_Windows_64-4.6>exit 0
Finished: SUCCESS

Actually it’s running, please remove -consoleLog when you execute job on Jenkins to see execution logs from Jenkins itself.

I have just downloaded the Katalon. However, the zip file doesn’t have the Katalon .exe file.Could anyone please help?

Michelle Chege said:

I have just downloaded the Katalon. However, the zip file doesn’t have the Katalon .exe file.Could anyone please help?

Please double check again your firewall or anti-virus application. I think it removes them by accident.