Need to set up user qtest login and generate token at Katalon studion level rather than project level settings

Currently i see the qtest integration at project settings by using the user information and assigning the qtest project and modules with Katalon testcase folders. In a project there can be multiple members who can run and when the reports are generated it shows the person who generates the Token at the project settings rather than team member who runs the testcase.

Feature Request::

If we can have qtest login setup and token generation at Katalon settings and mapping qtest project with Katalon testcases folder at project settings will get the user info into QTest Reports/logs

Thanks for you feature request. We will add it to our to-do list and will inform you once it’s available in future releases.

Hi
Currently I am working with katalon Studio. when I’m integrating qtest integration there token generation is required. when I’m generating token there server url , username and password is required. Can you tell me which basis of entering all the credentials. Please help me.

image.png