Running first Test Case

Hello,

I did my first program to open a website and navigate a little bit based on the youtube tutorial.

When I click RUN the browser does not open. The log viewer is empty and the job progress menu appears as <Done>, but I can see anything.

What can I do? I couldn’t even finish my first test =/

By accessing the debug I get this message: <terminated, exit value: 1>C:\Katalon\jre\bin\javaw.exe (31 de mai de 2017 13:21:53)

Thanks!

!ENTRY org.eclipse.egit.ui 2 0 2017-06-01 10:48:13.806
!MESSAGE Warning: The environment variable HOME is not set. The following directory will be used to store the Git
user global configuration and to define the default location to store repositories: ‘C:\Users\Pris’. If this is
not correct please set the HOME environment variable and restart Eclipse. Otherwise Git for Windows and
EGit might behave differently since they see different configuration options.
This warning can be switched off on the Team > Git > Confirmations and Warnings preference page.
Warning: NLS unused message: Key in: com.kms.katalon.composer.integration.qtest.constant.composerIntegrationQtestMessages
Warning: NLS unused message: Key in: com.kms.katalon.composer.webui.constants.composerWebuiMessages
Warning: NLS missing message: DIA_CONFIRM_INSTALL_WEBDRIVER in: com.kms.katalon.composer.webui.constants.composerWebuiMessages
Warning: NLS missing message: DIA_CONFIRM_INSTALL_WEBDRIVER_TITLE in: com.kms.katalon.composer.webui.constants.composerWebuiMessages