about mobile web Test automation

Dear Team…

I want to do web ui automation on i-phone or i-pad. (real device and safari browser)
We don`t want to function to develop or deploy an app.
We only want ui testing based real devices.

Installation Information

• developer id: free account
  • xcode version: 8.3.3

The following error occurs when proceeding to the document.

Check dependencies
No profiles for ‘com.facebook.WebDriverAgentRunner’ were found: Xcode couldn’t find a provisioning profile matching ‘com.facebook.WebDriverAgentRunner’.
Code signing is required for product type ‘UI Testing Bundle’ in SDK ‘iOS 10.3’
No profiles for ‘com.facebook.WebDriverAgentRunner’ were found: Xcode couldn’t find a provisioning profile matching ‘com.facebook.WebDriverAgentRunner’.
2017-06-16 16:17:27.499 xcodebuild[10468:325882] Error Domain=IDETestOperationsObserverErrorDomain Code=4 “Test operation was canceled. If you believe this error represents a bug, please attach the log file at /Users/admin/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/WebDriverAgent-brdadhpuduowllgivnnvuygpwhzy/Logs/Test/BBBFB8CF-6B63-4C44-A82F-F045C68F5883/Session-WebDriverAgentRunner-2017-06-16_161702-q5oBQA.log” UserInfo={NSLocalizedDescription=Test operation was canceled. If you believe this error represents a bug, please attach the log file at /Users/admin/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/WebDriverAgent-brdadhpuduowllgivnnvuygpwhzy/Logs/Test/BBBFB8CF-6B63-4C44-A82F-F045C68F5883/Session-WebDriverAgentRunner-2017-06-16_161702-q5oBQA.log}

Testing failed:
Test operation was canceled. If you believe this error represents a bug, please attach the log file at /Users/admin/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/WebDriverAgent-brdadhpuduowllgivnnvuygpwhzy/Logs/Test/BBBFB8CF-6B63-4C44-A82F-F045C68F5883/Session-WebDriverAgentRunner-2017-06-16_161702-q5oBQA.log
** TEST FAILED **

Is there a solution?

Thank you.

Dear Team,

I would like to use katalon studio for test automation on the iOS mobile application.

I am in the middle of configuring the necessary things needed but I was stuck in setting the WebDriverAgent - (Select target WebDriverAgentLib, in the Signing section, check Automatically manage signing and select the team.)

The Xcode version I was using is 7.2.1 as my mac OS version does not support the Xcode 8.3.3.

So with Xcode 7.2.1, this step is not applicable as the "Signing’ field is not available. I tried skipping and trying to build but the response is Failed.

Is there another way in order for me to proceed with the setup using Xcode 7.2.1? As I don’t prefer upgrading the mac OS version.

Please help me on this matter.

Thank you.

thank you so much

You need to use paid developer account, not free account in this case.